Here’s my Mumak. I was home sick when I painted it. I think I spent more time on the base than I did painting the rest of the piece. I decided to do a quick paint job on it. I think it took me less than two weeks to assemble and paint it, while working in the evenings, plus a few longer sessions as I was on sick leave. This model has so much potential with details and conversion that you really need to put some boundaries on how much you are going to add. I was most nervous about the tusks, as I think it’s the main draw of the piece, but I was pleased with my simple blending. I based the tusks in a tan undercoat and then used various shades of very wet paint to do the blending (nearly a wash it was so wet). The effect is a bit washed (pardon the pun) in the photos but it looks good in person. This is also my first experimentation with a light box. With about 10 minutes playing around with it, I think I can make some really nice pictures if I get Photoshop and I play around with the white balance on the camera.